Saturday, April 23, 2011

afternoon walk

This afternoon, Claire and i went exploring. We walked down side streets and past the normal tourist corridor. Most of all we love the old wooden doors which all seem to have been custom made for each entrance. There seems to be a boulangerie with fresh baguettes on every street and countless restaurants, pizzerias and cafes. Today we shared a nutella-banana crepe and listened to a magical street musician.

Tonight for dinner it's poulet roti with asparagus, rice and salad - all from this morning's market.


















YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Rue Fernand Dol,Aix-en-Provence,France

3 comments:

  1. Good pictures of the doors Claire. They look cool.wish I went with you and dad! Kinda.better than doing homework on a saturday!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video of the guy playing the metal disc thng... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video! Such amazing sound! And the door pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete