Monday, April 25, 2011

Sainte Victoire Adventure

Today, we decided to expand our exploring from walking around the small streets of town to the slopes of Sainte Victoire, the tallest peak in the Provence region. We walked to the bus station, where we took the bus to the southern slope of the mountain. We got off the bus, and were so tired we just plopped down on the hard, scratchy grass and just stayed there for a while. Finally, my dad got us back up and We started hiking.
We had a fun, beautiful hike. The mountain is basically straight up, and we saw tons of mountain climbers. We got back down and had almost 2 hours till our bus came back, so we went to the restaurant and got drinks. It was a long, boring wait and I started waking up and going crazy in the middle of it, but the whole thing was still really fun!!!


"I'm a mountain climber. That's because I'm a big girl. A really big girl. I can climb down really steep hills. Im tired right now, but not really. I have energy ad I like to hike. This is like the garden in Hawaii, the garden in Hawaii has pretty flowers. Katherine, wait up, I want to hold your hand down this scary hill..." -Maggie


















- Posted by Katherine even if it says Ben

Location:Rue Fernand Dol,Aix-en-Provence,France

No comments:

Post a Comment