Yesterday was our last day in Aix. :( I'm really sad to leave because I have really gotten used to it. I can't wait to go to Paris, but since we only have a week there instead of 4, I don't think I'll become quite as connected. We are at the TGV station right now, where he train comes. Supposedly it's a REALLY fast train. Tonight we are going over to the house of my moms friends cousin. He has 2 kids. We have to get used to the metro, which should be interesting. There's soooo many cool things to see in Paris!!!! Amy has been putting together a whole itinerary for us. Added to that, we also have soooo much homework to do!! :((( we have had the BEST time in Aix.
Some last pics from Aix:



I will post again really soon about first night in Paris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad by Katherine even if it says Ben
Location:Gare TVG
I miss Aix already!!!!! But so far, Paris is really fun even if we haven't done much.
ReplyDelete